“FOR THOSE SEEKING OUT EDUCATION, COMMUNITY AND A CONSCIOUS FUTURE YOU ARE INVITED TO EXPLORE WHAT VALENCIA MONTESSORI SCHOOL HAS TO OFFER STUDENTS, THEIR FAMILIES AND THE COMMUNITY”
01. MORE FROM USTake the time to explore our website and admissions FAQs. If you are interested in visiting the school join us on our Meet and Greet visit days.
02. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION Once you have visited us virtually or in-person and would like to register as a family member, you will need to submit all required documents, reaching out if you need help. Please be sure the application form is completed and on time. After submission, you move on to the review stage. Student applications are reviewed by our admissions team and the school’s core team. We will contact you personally within a week after the application form has been submitted.
03. OFFER OR WAITLIST LETTERAfter the review is complete, your child will be offered a spot or an offer to be placed on the waiting list if classes are full.
04. REGISTRATION FEETo accept an enrollment offer, registration fees will need to be paid. Registration fees are due within 7 days of receiving the invoice from our finance team. Payment of registration fee will confirm your acceptance of the spot.
05. TAILORED SCHOOL VISIT DAYThe family will be welcomed for a morning visit to one of our classrooms. Schedule depends on the age. Grade 3 and up, your child will have a one-on-one friendly conversation with the guide and coordinator in order to know them better.
Applications are accepted year round. In the event that spots are not available, all applicants will be placed on our waiting list.
As an international and Montessori school, our available spots are in high demand, as such early application is recommended.
VMS welcomes new students every year and announces admission acceptance in spring.